Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I've just had my second Pfizer jab, and I've read a

Hi, I've just had my second Pfizer jab, and I've read a biodistribution study that states a small amount goes to the brain. I'm concerned about increasing blood flow to my brain through exercise, and whether this increases the chances of the vaccine components and spike proteins to go into my brain. Should I avoid exercise or any other activities in the next couple of weeks?

There is no contraindication to exercise following vaccination.

You can exercise without any problem in brain

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** even if though the spike protein created enters the bloodstream, increasing blood flow to the brain will not make a difference as to how much spike/vaccine components enter?

correct

This thread is old --please do not reply here as I will not be able to see on time.

This question is not part of the original question.

If you need further explanation please open a new thread after rating this thread 5 stars.

Thanks for understanding!