RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Had diahrrea just over a day. Stools now loose. Been in the

Customer Question

Had diahrrea just over a day. Stools now loose. Been in the night and have been 4 times in an hour. Took imodium but that hasn't stopped the problem. Not sure what to do now.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No haven't seen a doctor not on any medication. I am 66 years old and female
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No medications and not allergic
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  RickD810 replied 13 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Had diahrrea over a day. Now stools are loose. Been in the night and 4 times in an hour. Have taken imodium but hasnt stopped the problem. Just needed some advice. Not been to the drs. I am 66 female and not on any medication.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Will contact my GP
Expert:  RickD810 replied 13 days ago.

This may just be an infection... if it lasts for more than 3 days then I would advise that you see your GP