Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I need a sick note for my workplace please, there was an

I need a sick note for my workplace please, there was an incident at my workplace that left me traumatized and having panic attacks.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: It happened last Saturday morning and I have been home since. Today is my 6th day of staying at home and I feel like I am not mentally ready to return to work.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am having panic attacks, can't sleep, and can't eat. The thought of going back to work gives me a pounding headache I think my heart rate is beating faster.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear about your problems.
Unfortunately, we are only an online advice service and we are not able to provide sick notes as we do not have access to your medical notes. However, if you contact your GP now, they can give you a sick note and they can back date it if needed.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay thank you, ***** ***** only called because HNS 111 advised so. But I think I get what you mean. Thank you very much.