Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

About 10 days ago I felt a tingly sensation on the top of my

Good morning, about 10 days ago I felt a tingly sensation on the top of my head and arms, felt weak, dizzy and could not think straight, accompanied by the feeling of a sudden heartbeat count drop, and it almost felt like my heart beats weaker. Today happened again as I was masturbating I felt a sudden drop in my heartbeat again and same thing as last time but without the tingling sensation, but I do have a slightly dull sensation as a pressing on my right side of my chest, between my collar bone and my left nipple.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please hold on while I type out your answer. This can take a few minutes.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Also have a slight shortness of breath

You are having multiple symptoms related to different systems like neurological, cardiovascular, metabolic, etc. There are many conditions which could cause such multiple symptoms. the possibilities are:

Psychological: Stress, anxiety is the most common cause of such symptoms which affect a wide variety of systems. Anxiety disorder can cause functional symptoms which have no commonality.

Poor diet: inadequate food intake can lead to this
Ear conditions: several inner ear disease like labyrinthitis, BPPV, etc. can cause symptoms of fainting, weakness, dizziness, etc

Infection: you could be having a low grade infection like a viral fever, a UTI, etc
Low BP: Fall of pressure in a person can cause such weaknes, dizziness or fainting. Rise of pressure or hypertension can aslo cause dizziness and flushing.

Thyroid condition: conditions like low thyroid hormones can cause you to feel like this.

Vit. D and Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Calcium, Magnesium, sodium and potassium deficiency

Cardiac, Liver and Kidney conditions.

Autoimmune disorders.

Adrenal insufficiency, Cushing's, Carcinoid syndrome and other hormonal conditions

Neurological conditions like TIA, MS, Leukodystrophies, etc

See your Family Physician / Primary care physician and ask about tests for all these conditions. All these conditions need to be tested for and ruled out. Ask for tests for all this.

Anxiety disorder is the most likely cause for this. Ask about stress/depression which can set off this health anxiety. Anti anxiety medicines will benefit you greatly - ask for them.

You can also ask for a salivary stress test which will determine the cortisol levels which can determine your level of stress. Such stress tests can also be done as a home test - look it up.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.

If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome.. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you very much im really pleased with your answer, I have pressed the phone call by mistake, is the money refundable?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I'm happy with your written answer