Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

My wife and I have just returned from New Zealand where we

My wife and I have just returned from New Zealand where we were fully immunised against Covid 19 with The Pfizer vaccine (March/April) with the two doses 1 month apart. We had no significant reactions to the vaccine.
JA: When did you and your wife start using this medication? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: no serious side effects. the problem is that our jabs are not recognised by the nhs covid passport scheme and we wish to visit our daughter in Germany soon . also my wife is in a very high risk group for covid I’ll
JA: Got it. Has she seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Min problems
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my wife has Bmi over 40, obs sleep apnoea, asthma, atrial fibrillation, we are both aged 70, wife allergic penicillin

Hi there it is a unique situation. If you are in England you need to contact the numbers below to get the advice:

You can request an NHS COVID Pass letter:

• via the NHS website

• by calling 119 (select the ‘NHS COVID Pass service’) if you do not have access to a smartphone, computer or tablet

• If you’re overseas, call +44(###) ###-####to access the NHS COVID Pass service. You’ll be charged according to your carrier’s rates.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
How safe is it for us to have the immunisations again in U.K. to avoid the admin impasse. We have already contacted the agencies you refer to, they directed us to you
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Email response is fine thank you

I think in that case you need to contact your GP for further advice or local vaccination center for up to date guidelines in your area if you need to get immunisations again