the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

My son had unprotected fumble with a girl on Friday night,

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My son had unprotected fumble with a girl on Friday night, they said he inserted his penis once and then withdrew. She said she was due a period 2 days later and it hasn't arrived! She slept with another boy 5 weeks or so a go
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: And says she had a bleed when her last period was due could this have been an implantation bleed? Surely if she is pregnant it would be very unlikely to be my sons considering its 2 days before period is due and he didn't ejaculate.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's fine

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

As much as we would like to say for sure that this is the case, there is absolutely no way to know.  Hopefully this girl doesn't turn out pregnant but if she does, there will likely need to be paternity testing done.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** your medical opinion be that its more likely to be the other boy if she is pregnant?

It depends on how far along she is

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Well they had this stupid fumble Friday 3rd just 2 days before due period so only 6 days ago

Okay yeah we would still need to know how far along she is

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK hopefully she isn't pregnant, girls can be late sometimes can't they
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I thought it took longer than that for implantation and I didn't think body registers pregnancy until implantation happens

Yes but this is far from a sure thing

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK thanks very much