ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Ime getting lots of bruises on my arms and midriff without

Customer Question

Hi ime getting lots of bruises on my arms and midriff without injury
JA: How long have you had the bruise? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I had bypass several years ago and had a heart attack last year 2nd of October
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the bruise?
Customer: I tried today bot can't get an appointment until the end of the month ime quite worried
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have type 2diabtus sorry for spelling
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.