ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have had my covid vaccine (Pfizer) and I am experiencing

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have had my covid vaccine (Pfizer) and I am experiencing tingling in my fingers, is that normal?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I had my vaccine on the 1st of September and I am experiencing this for about 6 days no I haven't seen a doctor yet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am not taking any medications but I had a baby on the 18th of August and I am currently breastfeeding
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I am not allergic as far as I know.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Is the pins and needles only after the vaccination.? Have you experienced similar symptoms before

Any past history Of tyroid problems

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
it started about 2 days after the vaccination, I initially ignored it because I thought it was due to holding the baby.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don't think I had issues with tyroid but some members of my family did.

Is the tingling in one hand or both hands

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
just one hand and it is not the hand that i had the vaccination in.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
it is mostly two fingers in my right hand, not the whole hand.

What fingers are affected and which side please

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
middle and ring finger on right hand

It is unlikely to be of of any significance and I don't think this is because of the vaccination. Do you have any weakness in the same hand?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
are you still there?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
no, I don't have weakness

It should settle down by itself. But since there is a family history of hypothyroidism, I would recommend you to have your thyroid hormones checked