ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I’ve got dead on my foreskin and what look to be blister

Customer Question

Hi I’ve got dead on my foreskin and what look to be blister like marks on my penis what could be the course??.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: No pain. Only just noticed today.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing else.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you once again rephrase your question please