ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Had a head injury 6 / 7 weeks ago, the thumping headaches is

Customer Question

Had a head injury 6 / 7 weeks ago
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: the thumping headaches is unrelenting and worse at dawn when it wakes me up and doesn’t let me sleep anymore . Today the pain was particularly strong and what is worrying me is that , this morning I wanted to walk straight to the window in order to open it but my steps walked on a half a circle in a dizziying way . I could have even fallen from the lack of equilibrium
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: my eyes don’t focus as well as before
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Do you usually suffer from  headaches or they have started only after the head injury

Do you have any weakness of your limbs, difficulty in speaking

If these symptoms have not been improving then I strongly urge you to go to the hospital   Or  see your GP .

You need to be examined for neurological signs. You might also need a scan of the  Brain depending on the examination findings

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Is there anything I could do to minimise the headache
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Meanwhile

it is only going to be painkillers

what painkillers and how many have you been taking