Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

8 weeks ago I injured my breasts after a fall. Lumps were

Hello there.
8 weeks ago I injured my breasts after a fall. Lumps were created due to the fall, so I had them examined by my doctor just 2 weeks ago and fortunately she said these were not lumps and that they were fatty tissue, so no need for a referral to the breast clinic.
Since then I’ve found that my left breast has a burning sensation. It’s just an odd feeling. But at the same time I’m wondering because I keep thinking about it, because I’m extremely stressed and paranoid about everything.

Thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear this. Are these lumps still present?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No. Just fatty tissue

Okay thanks. So in the absence of the lumps this is likely soft tissue inflammation. Your examination is reassuring, you can take an anti inflammatory to help with the discomfort. But if this persists for more than a month then see your doctor again. Something concerning does seem very unlikely

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you. I will take some Ibuprofen.