How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zee J Your Own Question
Zee J
Zee J,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 234
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Zee J is online now

Second opinion] im having an issue with my genitals, not yet

Customer Question

second opinion] hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: im having an issue with my genitals
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: not yet i’m booked in for tuesday but i can’t sleep - i take no medication basically
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: none and none
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Zee J replied 15 days ago.

Hi there kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age? Male or female?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Smoking and alcohol?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
no medical history
no medicine
i smoke and drink
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i have these black spots on my testicles
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
2 doctors have said it looks like angiokeratoma i have a lot of multiple hairs coming out of single follicles and i’m not sure if i’m blowing out of proportion thinking it’s something STD related
Expert:  Zee J replied 15 days ago.

In that case I would advise to have an examination of one of the lesions under microscope to confirm diagnosis. I would suggest to discuss it with skin specialist to have an examination first and then confirmatory test

Expert:  Zee J replied 15 days ago.

There is also another test that could be helpful in diagnosis would be dermoscopy

Dermoscopy is a noninvasive, in vivo technique primarily used for the examination of pigmented skin lesions;

Expert:  Zee J replied 15 days ago.

Dermoscopy is performed with a handheld instrument called a dermatoscope. The procedure allows for the visualization of subsurface skin structures in the epidermis, at the dermoepidermal junction, and in the upper dermis; these structures are usually not visible to the naked eye. The dermoscopic images may be photographed or recorded digitally for storage or sequential analysis.