Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

Second opinion] 8 weeks ago I injured my breasts after a

Customer Question

second opinion] Hello there.
8 weeks ago I injured my breasts after a fall. Lumps were created due to the fall, so I had them examined by my doctor just 2 weeks ago and fortunately she said these were not lumps and that they were fatty tissue, so no need for a referral to the breast clinic.
Since then I’ve found that my left breast has a burning sensation. It’s just an odd feeling. But at the same time I’m wondering because I keep thinking about it, because I’m extremely stressed and paranoid about everything.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 9 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Are you asking if this is breast cancer?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If you tell me this is a sign I will spend the whole evening panicking. Is it possible it could just be due to stress and anxiety?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please be gentle with the response. I’m extremely anxious.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 9 days ago.

It's not breast cancer and it's totally anxiety

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you. There are no lumps present. Is a burning sensation a sign of anything sinister?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 9 days ago.

No it's not and it's just from your anxiety