Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS.MD
1725470

I have a box of the pain pills I’ve got prescribed to me but

Customer Question

I have a box of the pain pills I’ve got prescribed to me but I wanna know how I can separate Correen from paracetamol nwithout destroying it so I can just take
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take venlafaxine dearly and now I take this up in Delhi because I’m in immense pain every day.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No.
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to justanswer.com

I am Dr. M.D.Mazumdar, an MD with more than 20 years experience and I am happy to help you today.

I’m sorry to hear about your problem.

Please provide some more information so that I can provide you with a better informed answer.

-How old are you?

-  What brand of pain pills do you have? Please post a picture of the box.

Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

When pills contain two medicines, they cannot be separated from each other. The medicines are combined at the time of manufacturing the drug and cannot be separated out later.

I hope this helps.