Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

What does it mean if it stings when I see and when I go for

Customer Question

What does it mean if it stings when I see and when I go for a poo sperm comes out with my pee
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I didn't see a doctor about it yet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is going on months Its on and off
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please provide some more information so that I can provide you with a better informed answer.

What is your age and gender?

How long have you been having these symptoms?

Have you seen a doctor for this? Any tests done?

Please provide this info and I will help you further with my answer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I'm 21 and I'm male. it been going on since end of last year I got tested and everything heard nothing back it goes away and comes back. I didn't see a doctor about it since.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don't have much money I can't call you sorry

Please dont worry about the call request, it is generated automatically by the website, not by me. I will help you through text.

I have your reply. Please hold on while I type out your answer. This can take a few minutes.

There are many causes for such burning during urination.

Dehydration: this is a surprisingly overlooked cause. Inadequate hydration can cause this.

Stress: even after an infection is cured, often health anxiety will lead to increased sensitivity during micturition, leading to feelings of burning persisting from the infection. This is the most likely cause for you.

Other conditions that need to be considered are: Ureaplasma parvum infection, Interstitial cystitis, abacterial prostatitis, prostadynia, Urethral syndrome.

You should be aware that stress and health anxiety also play a big role in this. You are likely to be having some anxiety about your condition and paying a lot of attention to these symptoms, and this is causing you to continue to feel the symptoms even though there may not be much of a physical problem. You should avoid paying attention to your symptoms and just give it time and relax.

It is also normal for some semen to be excreted in urine, this happens specially if you have a period of abstinence  from sex and masturbation.
If the symptoms persist you should consult a  Urologist. But usually this will not be needed. Take the following steps which will help you:
Take lots of water and fluids - this is virtually the most important step in home treatment.

Cranberry juice - this is known to be very useful in UTI

Urine alkalisers - Bicitra, Citrolith,Oracit,Polycitra-K, Uristat tablet - you can get this OTC at pharmacies, use this.

Avoid tight underwear, use loose comfortable underwear

Avoid or minimize outdoor activities like cycling, joggin, etc

Avoid rough sex and prolonged sex

Avoid heavy exercise.

No lifting of heavy weights

Try to avoid stress - cut down on coffee, alcohol, smoking.

Regular hours of sleep.

Good healthy diet.

Iron, Vit. C and Zinc supplements

You should try with stretching exercises for the hip joint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie5SW9mqmuk

At the same time, you need to control your stress and health anxiety. If necessary consult your doctor for anti anxiety medicines. If the symptoms persist after this, then you should show a Urologist.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.

If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome.. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!

Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That's nearly everything that happen what your saying . my stress and anxiety is through the roof. I'm always active cycling and working lifting heavy things. I'm non stop. I get not much sleep, I get up early everyday for work. I can't relax.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have heart palpitations at night what is a good way to relax

You should consult your doctor for this. Psychological diseases are as much diseases as physical diseases. We need to get them treated as matter of factly as we treat a physical disease. There are a wide range of drugs like antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs which will no doubt help you to regain control of your life. If necessary your GP will refer you to a psychiatrist.

Dont try to deal with this alone. Get help, show your doctor. Anxiety and depression are two very common medical conditions in the modern age, and you must deal with them medically. A very large number of people suffer from this and have been able to find help through medicines and counselling which your doctor can prescribe for you.

Some steps you can take for now are:

Lots of fluids - water, juice, Gatorade.

Vt. C, Zinc and Vitamin B complex supplements -you can get this at your pharmacy.

Regular exercise - take 30 minutes of walk 5 times a week at the minimum. This is the most important step.

Maintain optimal weight – check your BMI on the net, its easily done. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight by at least 5 pounds, this will help greatly.

Avoid smoking, cut down on alcohol, cut down on caffeine

Regular hours of sleep - this is most important.

These steps will help, but you should consult your doctor or a psychiatrist at the earliest for this.