Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I contracted covid 2 days before I was due my second

Hi, I contracted covid 2 days before I was due my second vaccination in mid July. I know I probably am now immune for 180 days. If I take a second vaccination will this now lessen my immunity. I hear so many conflicting ideas. Thank you.
JA: Have you talked to a doctor about how COVID-19 could affect the vaccination? Do you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Where are you located? How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: wells
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

You can take the second vaccine 90 days after covid.

It would not decrease your body's immunity.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 5 minutes.

Unless you wish to speak in person, you can ignore the request for a phone call automatically generated by the website, not by me.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

Please forego the above messages.

You may get the vaccine 90 days after Covid.

It would not cause any decreased body immunity.