Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I am 42 years old woman with sle, I haven’t seen doctor yet,

Customer Question

I am 42 years old woman with sle
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven’t seen doctor yet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am on medication and trying to conceive since my last miscarriage on December
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I have been taking steroids immunosuppressants and few other too
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    It sounds like your lupus is not controlled?   What are you taking aside from steroids?  Full list.

I’m sorry but at age 42 your chances of spontaneous conception are less than 10%.   Even less with lupus.   For your own health, I would strongly advise against trying to get pregnant.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.