How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 44578
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

Skin condition, For about a year. No major changes, I have

This answer was rated:

Skin condition
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: For about a year. No major changes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have psoriasis but this seems different from my other patches

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Please post a pic of the concerned area to provide your with precise diagnosis and treatment plan.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (SGV4V63)
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just chat on here please!

This is also psoriasis related called inverse psoriasis given the location

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How do I treat it?

Same way with topical steroid.

You need to use potent topical steroid ointment --prescription Triamcinolone acetonide ointment 0.1% twice daily for 2-3 weeks will be better.

But needs prescription from your doctor.

Dr Basu and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you