ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have terrible tooth infection that gives me terrible pain.

Customer Question

I have terrible tooth infection that gives me terrible pain. What should I do?
JA: Is the pain consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: consistent
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have route canal treatment on the same teeth
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

If you have severe pain and the normal painkillers are not helping you then you would need probably tramadol or even a more strong painkiller like morphine. Such strong painkillers needs prescription and you can get the prescription and pinfrom the emergency department now

When did you have the root canal treatment

The area also needs to be assessed if there is any infection which might need antibiotics

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It has been roughly 2 years
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I started antibiotics yesterday because I had temperature as well yesterday
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
But it will finish tomorrow. I might need to carry on to take antibiotics. Will you prescribe this for me?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have been taking pain killers as well and they don’t help

did you want to call

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
What we need to do to book a dentist?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will need antibiotics prescription

you can go to a &e, the maxillo facial team or the a&e doctors can also prescribe antibiotics