Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have this small growing on my vagina they seem to be soft

Customer Question

I have this small balls growing on my vagina they seem to be soft and vary in sizes. Before it used to come and go but now it’s been there for months and there’s like 4 off them now. It’s there anyway I can be helped?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: It’s been over a year before it used to come and go bus this time it’s been like three months
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that’s it thank you
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you attach a photo of the concerned lesions here?

Are they sore or itchy?

Any discharge?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m outside and a friend just requested this app so I can’t show it now because am on public transport
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
But they are not sore they just itchy
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
there’s no discharge
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

It can be an infection and since they are appearing again and again, you should see a gynecologist for an examination and get the swab test for exact diagnosis so that they can be treated accordingly. You might need antibiotic or antifungal medicine.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Yeah thank you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
One more thing
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

yes please/

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No that’s it thanks
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 12 days ago.

Welcome.