Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I am under a tremendous amount of stress at the moment. I

Hello there.
I am under a tremendous amount of stress at the moment. I can’t stop the worries that I am going to become poorly, and, well, die 😔
This is all down to having a scare Which turned out to be nothing I now have real bad health anxiety. Im on antidepressants for this.
Not every evening but some evenings from 6.30 I get a real bad tension headache, mainly around the forehead. Of course this now worries me I’m hoping it’s just stress related. I feel physically drained after looking after my children, I have a large house I have to clean, plus I work as a hairdresser part time and I have all these stresses on top.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

That's nothing serious and you aren't going to do poorly and die

All you need for that is ibuprofen and magnesium supplements

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

You're welcome