Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I think I have cellulitis on my face it is swollen red and

I think I have cellulitis on my face it is swollen red and hot. Also my head and face is painful down my right side.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: l noticed the pain and tenderness on Wednesday but it has got worse and swollen today
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing

Can you please attach a photo here?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Here you go

It looks like a rash, I would suggest seeing a doctor for a thorough evaluation, sunburn can be the cause. I would suggest applying polysporin or bacitracin ointment meanwhile,

applying cold compresses would help.

Take ibuprofen or acetamenophen for pain relief.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.