Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I just moved here, I get prescribed antipsychotics and

I just moved here, I get prescribed antipsychotics and antidepresants from my psychatrist in Italy, but I am out. Is it possible to get a one time prescription refill? I am in the process of signing up with a GP but it's taking longer than expected.
JA: How long have you been using the antipsychotic? Has it helped at all?
Customer: Yes it has helped, for years now
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides the antipsychotic for this?
Customer: Yes, I've been on over 20 differnt psychatric medicatons (mood stabalizers, anti depressants, anti anxiaty medication and other anti psychotics)
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing thank you

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

For urgent prescriptions if you can demonstrate you are normally prescribed it, then call 111 to request an urgent prescription. This would allow a few days of treatment.

You would then need a registered doctor for further treatment.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
who do i send the proof to?

You call 111 from a UK phone, they will then arrange a telephone appointment for you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thank you

No problem.