ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Big tonsil and with bubbles on them and on the other tonsil

Customer Question

Big tonsil and with bubbles on them and on the other tonsil but only at the from had this for about 3 months and recently stopped capping and the bubbles are going down slowly but the tonsil is still large
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing else
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (4Z2VVLV)
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 8 days ago.

I can't see any bubbles. I can't see any enlarged tonsils. do you have any pain

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No pain just sometimes feels like something is in the back of my throat
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 8 days ago.

your throat is clear. it could be post nasal drip.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can you not see through the picture that my left tonsil is larger than the other tonsil?
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 8 days ago.

That is Not a problem. As long as the tonsil's surface is nice and pink with no discoloration or white discharge  it means that it is healthy