Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have a fever and a deep cough which is not going away. I

Customer Question

I have a fever and a deep cough which is not going away. I think I need a prescription for an antibiotic to knock out the infection. Can you help.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I am taking paracetamol and ibuprofen to control the fever. I also take a normal cocktail of blood pressure medicines
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 14 days ago.

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Just Answer is a question and answer service, it cannot replace a medical consultation.

You would need to contact a local doctor for this.

An option for you is to call 111 or attend a walk in service to have this assessed.