Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I am in my early pregnancy, after taking morning after pill.

Hi, I am in my early pregnancy, after taking morning after pill. I had scan twice but it did not show where the pregnancy is. Also all looked clear. I started spotting 2weeks ago coffee grond like brown, then i was lightly bleeding for about 3days, also passed some dark red blackish tissue like something and tiny clots. My pregnancy symptoms are fafing apart from hunger and couple of pinches in my breasts. My Hcg levels been measured 5times. 320, 331, 400 and 604 the last time. Progesterone was 17.8 at the first measurement. What could I expect?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: i dont take medication only vitamins, I am allergic for mold, therefore sensitive for many foods that affected
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My stress is out of the roof, I am getting stressed easily, last time I got my cortisol measured 3month ago it was higher than the normal range.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

With rising HCG levels this can suggest a pregnancy is progressing. However, depending on the values, these tend to rise faster.

You should plan a further scan to assess this. Are you under a Early Pregnancy Clinic?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I an in care of a general hospitals early pregnancy unit. They monitor me in every 2-3 days but I am scared. Second time they swopped my blood samples, had to go back for giving another sample. 2days ago the nurse was referring for some other patients results, I had to ask her to check the details twice as I am sure I haven't been told over a 1000hcg ... she said she loojed at a wrong patient... so now I am scared of what might happening in my body, with the pregnancy and frustrated of the nurses

I can call within the next few hours

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have my hispital appointment today again from 9 am british time, It would be great if you can call me after 11-12am british time.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have been at my appointment. They took blood for hcg, full blood test and liver function. They said they will offer the methotrexate shot once the bloods back and hcg still going up, but there is about only 48hour left to wait.