Cystitis/urinary tract infection, as a rule, warrants a urine culture for evaluation (with a routine urine analysis). A urine culture test substantiates the infection and gives you the best antibiotic to treat and eradicate it and prevent its recurrence.
Treating a UTI without a culture test is like going into the sea without navigation help.
You may go to your GP or a walk-in clinic for the urine culture to properly manage it.
Following measures would be helpful, meanwhile;
1) Drinking plenty of fluids and water
2) Cranberry extract capsule.
3) Avoiding alcohol drinks and caffeine drinks
4) Azo/Pyridium for urinary burning/pain (it is without the prescription and is a urinary analgesic).
5) Take Rephresh probiotic
6) Take a medicine called D- mannose – 500 mg every 3 hours for 5 days.
This is not a telemedicine website, unfortunately.
The website is only meant to provide medical education and answers specific to your questions only.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
I know that’s not what you want to hear right now.
I would be happy to answer any other medical concerns you have.
A prescription of any kind here would be both illegal and malpractice
The website is not authorized to issue any prescriptions or notes or referrals.
An urgent care center can do that for you.
I am just a messenger, I am afraid.
You may contact;