Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I am currently with an elderly friend ,7 12 1931 ,and she

I am currently with an elderly friend ,7 12 1931 ,and she has 2 rather red and shiny calfs I can take a picture if needs be ,on the right leg there is a small sore where the skin has come off ,just concerned for the weekend ,thank you ,***** *****
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: A couple of days I have just put the seat up for beryl so her legs are elevated
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: She's very tired and sleeping at the moment, we are just concerned there might be an infection

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Are you able to attach a photo please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'll do it now

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Trying to work out how to send pictures
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (M52ZPSV)