ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Recently had a angagram I was told my heart was weak ruling

Recently had a angagram I was told my heart was weak ruling out a op as I have calcium on my vavles what can be done if anything
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Fine except for angina attacks
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My mothe had a btoken hip told she goodnt have it repaired but she had it done her heart kept on for 5 years

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

why was the angiography done? did you have any chest pain or breathing difficulties

was any echo of the heart done?

when the angiogramwas done, was any stent put in?