Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I found 2 lumps in my testicles Very big, 3 days nothing I

Customer Question

I found 2 lumps in my testicles Very big
JA: How long have you had the lumps? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: 3 days nothing I thought they were spots
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the lumps?
Customer: I went to the hospital but I was waiting for 3 hours and the Queue did not move and I am working now I have no energy my balls hurt and last night I fainted
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take a lot of cocaine and I have had unprotected sex I don't know if that is relevant
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please provide some more information so that I can provide you with a better informed answer.

What is your age?

How long have you been having these lumps?

Are the lumps painful?

Please provide this info and I will help you further with my answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi man. I am 32 I have had them 3 days and yes they are painful. I thought they were pimples but only blood came out and not they have gotten a lot bigger overnight!

Since you have had unprotected sexual intercourse, it may be an STI, a sexually transmitted infection, and this must be ruled out first.

The common sexually transmitted infection which would produce symptoms like yours are:

Herpes, genital warts, molluscum congenitum, Chlamydia, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, syphilis.
You should now consult a doctor, you can also go to a STI/STD clinic or a Planned Parenthood clinic where you will get treatment..

You will need swab tests and blood and/or urine tests to determine your infection.

There are other possibilities like folliculitis, etc. But first you have to rule out STI. If STI is ruled out your doctor can test for UTI and other possibilities and treat you accordingly.
For now, measures you should take are:
* Keep the area dry and clean.
* Avoid touching as far as possible. The point is to avoid bacterial infections.
* Wash with clean water and an antiseptic soap once daily and then pat the area dry.

But do go to a doctor or STD clinic/Planned Parenthood clinic at the earliest.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
cannot be cancer? also man I have no circulation going to my legs. they are going purple
and my nose won't stop bleeding
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

No it isnt cancer at all.

For nose bleed and legs going purple, you need to go to the ER at the hospital.

You should go back to the hospital for this.