How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Baker Your Own Question
Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4222
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Baker is online now

My husband has been referred to a neurologist he has

Customer Question

My husband has been referred to a neurologist he has tingling in his feet and hands and has lost feeling in his feet and legs and it is now travelling up his leg
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: No no swelling. His bloods came back fine he has diabetes but they say that is not an issue as it is well managed. It is like it all the time nothing eases it
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not that I can think of will the doctor be a neurologist though
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry to here this. What is your question please?