Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

Why won't a doctor help me when I feel how I do, for years,

Hi Why won't a doctor help me when I feel how I do, for years, up down up down!!!!
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Anti depression because obviously its anxiety and depression!!!! Its not!!!!! Its worse than that
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes, a doctor
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I get pinned!!!! Depression anxiety!!!! Its not!!!!!!! My mind goes beyond that

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Have you seen a Psychiatrist?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
for a few years I've seen private councillors. All.i want is someone to help.me and give me the right medication so I can live a happy life xx
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Call me, for £35!! Does anyone actually really want to help?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Why won't someone just help me???? I go from im great im happy im awesome buy im also destructive!!!! To.im.so low i hate myself, im the worst mother!!!!

That is okay, you don’t need to pay for a call. However if you question your diagnosis, you need a psychiatric assessment and should seek one if you want more help with this.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How do I do that? Please!! Im not an aggressive person I just want help. And all the doctors want to do is say its anxiety and depression. I know its not. Xx

So if you feel things are not improving, you can ask your doctor to refer you. Alternatively you could contact a private Psychiatrist directly

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
If private though would it be recognised as an actual illness?? I dont care the cost!!!! I need help

Of course, it is irrelevant whether you pay for the appointment or the NHS does. Look up the Priory hospital group