How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Baker Your Own Question
Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4224
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Baker is online now

Why won't a doctor help me when I feel how I do, for years,

This answer was rated:

Hi Why won't a doctor help me when I feel how I do, for years, up down up down!!!!
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Anti depression because obviously its anxiety and depression!!!! Its not!!!!! Its worse than that
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes, a doctor
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I get pinned!!!! Depression anxiety!!!! Its not!!!!!!! My mind goes beyond that

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Have you seen a Psychiatrist?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
for a few years I've seen private councillors. All.i want is someone to and give me the right medication so I can live a happy life xx
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Call me, for £35!! Does anyone actually really want to help?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Why won't someone just help me???? I go from im great im happy im awesome buy im also destructive!!!! low i hate myself, im the worst mother!!!!

That is okay, you don’t need to pay for a call. However if you question your diagnosis, you need a psychiatric assessment and should seek one if you want more help with this.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How do I do that? Please!! Im not an aggressive person I just want help. And all the doctors want to do is say its anxiety and depression. I know its not. Xx

So if you feel things are not improving, you can ask your doctor to refer you. Alternatively you could contact a private Psychiatrist directly

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
If private though would it be recognised as an actual illness?? I dont care the cost!!!! I need help

Of course, it is irrelevant whether you pay for the appointment or the NHS does. Look up the Priory hospital group

Dr Baker and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you