Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I'm 26 female. When I bend over I get a crease/ dimple in my

Hi I'm 26 female. When I bend over I get a crease/ dimple in my right breast. That breast is at least a cup size bigger than left (always has been) and I have more fat on that side of my body (roll under arm). The crease is flat and only visible when I bend over and tense, or move my arm forwards. I think there's a very slight one on the left too, but it's not as visible. I have health anxiety and I'm terrified it's cancer. I'm afraid of going to see a doctor.
JA: How long have you had cancer? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I don't have cancer, at least I hope not
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: About 8 years ago - short of breath
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm quite overweight at the moment. I used to exercise a lot but with the pandemic I've gained weight

Thank you for con

Has this been for long?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I only noticed because I was getting changed in front of a mirror. I don't know how long it's been there

Can you feel anything beneath the crease?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No, it just seems flat/saggy skin

Then this sounds completely fine. If I’m doubt then ask someone to examine this for you

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Could it be fat related? That side of my body has a lot more than the other, particularly underarm bulge

Fat disposition is possible, yes, but if you just noticed it, I suspect it has been there for longer. Doesn’t sound anything concerning, but you could always as your doctor to examine you

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok