Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Second opinion] So back in April I was referred to the

second opinion] So back in April I was referred to the breast clinic after a lump was found between the breast and armpit. Fortunately by the time I got to the clinic the lump had disappeared, the breast doctor feels it was an ingrown hair that had got infected. So there was no need for an ultrasound. I was relieved….for 2 days but then it then created severe health anxiety. All the time I’m panicking over things. One side of my neck is slightly larger than the other, maybe it has always been like this but I’ve only noticed as I’m looking for things.
I just do not know what to do with myself, the constant thought of having cancer and dying is forever on my mind. Every time I’m alone I’m crying. I’m 36 with no family history of cancer.
I have a beautiful home and a very loving family.
I desperately want to be back to myself without these thoughts 😞 this site feels like my safe zone.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. Definitely you also know that the lump in your breast was infectious and not cancerous otherwise it wouldn't have gone away as cancer never go away. It persists and progresses. Now what is bothering you is just anxiety and believe me there is no stop to it unless you fight with it with your wil power. The first thing that you need to do is to stop reading online about your symptoms. Google never diagnose diseases. It only guide but never interpret. You should see a psychologist as well. How you are going to live further is in your hands. Family or fear, the choice is yours. I can reassure and promise you that you don't have cancer but tomorrow I might not be there to reassure again so fight with yourself. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concerns, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you. This is what my husband keeps telling me. I helped my anxiety once before so I need to do this again. I can’t carry on like this it is taking over. I will speak to my doctor about arranging some CBT.
One last thing. A slight asymmetrical neck, does this sound like anything sinister?

Slight asymmetry in our body anywhere is natural.

You are welcome dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Just one more thing slightly off the subject, I like to ask you as you are my favourite doctor that doesn’t scare me. I’ve paid for a months subscription so I’m not abusing the system.2 days ago I shaved my armpits with a razor blade that is pretty old now. Yesterday one armpit had a rash and felt sore and itchy.
Today it feels as if it is bruised underneath the skin, I’m pressing down and can feel a few tiny bumps that are quite springy. Could this just be fatty tissue that has inflammation? I did have the breasts and armpits examined 2 weeks and all is ok.

It would just be dermatitis and you can apply over the counter available hydrocortisone cream twice daily for 5 days. It doesn't indicate anything. It's just about having sensitive skin

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you. I am very sensitive.

Yes dear. So just be strong. Regards