Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

I have recently been experiencing an extreme change in my

I have recently been experiencing an extreme change in my heart beat. It feels very intense and then feels like it suddenly stops and leaves a heavy feeling in its place. I am also experiencing intense tingling in my arm that’s making my arm feel very restless.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I don’t think anyone has heart disease. And my health has been very bad and I have been experiencing a lot of different symptoms recently.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have been struggling with a lot of symptoms for a long time. I am diagnosed with anxiety so a fast heart beat is very normal for me however for just over a week I’ve noticed a change in my heartbeat. It just suddenly thumps very hard, feels intense and a bit like it’s shaking and it suddenly feels like it’s completely stopped but leaves an intense and heavy feeling in its place. I have also been experiencing an extreme tingly feeling in my arms and my right arm in particular. My whole arm feels numb and tingly, a bit like pins and needles but it makes my arm feel very restless. It sometimes goes down into my legs and feet too.
I have also been experiencing a sharp, pricking and stinging pain all throughout my body. It comes and goes a bit like an electric shock but it’s very intense and leaves me incapable of doing anything until it passes.
I also experience extreme fatigue and my body feels tired all the time to the point that sleep doesn’t recharge me.
I get severe joint pain in my joints, especially my wrists and ankles to the point that they feel like they will snap. I find it very difficult doing things like brushing my hair because of the pain.
Almost every night I get really hot and start sweating or I get really cold and start shivering but most of the time I’m hot and cold and the same time. I feel like my blood is really hot on the inside but I’m shivering on the outside and it’s like I’m ill or I’m about to get ill but I don’t actually get ill. And I get headaches all the time too and sometimes severe migraines that only get better with sleep.
I also feel extremely thirsty all the time and feel like no amount of water I drink is enough to get rid of it.
My periods are also irregular and very heavy. I’ve always had abnormal periods but they are getting even heavier now. They sometimes come after a week or two and sometimes I miss 3-5 months of not having a period.I have spoken about most of these symptoms to my GP but it’s very hard to explain in detail because the GP rushes through the call and doesn’t listen to what I’m saying. I feel like I’m not taken seriously because I’m just 20 years old.
I had a blood at the beginning of August. The results came back saying that my cholesterol level was slightly high still but lower than last time and that the lymphocytes were high in my blood. The doctor said that the lymphocyte levels were getting higher in every blood test from the last few blood tests. My white blood cell levels were also high and red blood cell levels were low. My thyroid levels were abnormal last time but they were normal in this blood test and my vitamin D level was also low.
At the beginning of August my GP referred me to haematology for the lymphocytes in my blood but i haven’t had an appointment yet. Towards the end of August I made another appointment with my GP regarding some of these symptoms as they were getting much worse and he said that he can’t say anything without another blood test. I’m still waiting to have that blood test and it’s booked for next week.
I feel like I’m really suffering and can’t live my life without feeling pain. It’s very hard and I just want to have an idea on what could be wrong because my GP isn’t listening to me explaining my symptoms.

Hi there kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age? Male or female?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Smoking and alcohol?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’m 20 years old and female. My only medical history is anxiety and depression and I’m taking Aripiprazole and Venlafaxine for that. I have never had alcohol or smoked.

Thanks so did you have any ECG?

Also upload thyroid and blood results if possible?

Are you taking anything for low vitamin D?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have had quite a few ECGs in the past but the last one was probably in April. I have been admitted to hospital many times for overdosing so I have had ECGs then and they are normally normal but twice in the last 4 years have been abnormal. I’m taking medication for vitamin D and I’ve been taking that since childhood but I have been prescribed a new dose. I can send a screenshot of what results I can see from my GP app
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (GGG16Q1)

So TSH is fine. nothing to do

Vitamin D is low. You are already taking vitamin D supplements

Lymphocytes borderline high

Needs hematology review if need to do anything or not

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I was referred to haematology in august but I haven’t heard from them yet. I don’t know what the usual wait is but I’m really suffering and I just want to know what’s wrong and how it can get better

I would say It is not something urgent.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Okay