Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

Thank you that would be appreciated, It’s my daughter, she’s

Hi, thank you that would be appreciated
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: It’s my daughter, she’s autistic. 2 nights ago I found her asleep shaking quite bad she was wet through but had no fever. I woke her up and she seemed perfectly fine. I put her in bed with me and her hands and feet kept jolting so I rang 111 and they advised it may be night sweats not sure what that is. So now she is cold to touch but wet through again?
JA: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?
Customer: It’s my daughter. No she doesn’t have a fever. Yes she’s autistic
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thank you.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Estimated waiting time is 8 minutes it’s been over half an hour

Hi, this is Dr. Ansari, welcome to JA

She is on medications? please mention the names and doses, for how long she is using those medications?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
She takes melatonin, every evening for the past 18 months 9mg.

First, we have to examine her for any clue of infection which can be respiratory tract or Urinary tract infection, COVID-19 infection at most.

Is she is taking any other medicines like SSRI or other Psychiatric medications?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
She had a covid test last week. She seems perfectly fine but these like shivers I’ve never seen anything like it it’s awful
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No other medication no. For a few days as well every time she stands up she has to sit down with being dizzy sometimes makes her vomit and she shakes then too

Kindly check with your GP to work up for febrile illness or infection.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Melatonin side effects should be ruled out like allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.

some common side effects may include:

• daytime drowsiness;

• depressed mood, feeling irritable;

• stomach pain;

• headache; or

• dizziness.

You are most welcome.