ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Temperature, coughing,thirsty, dry mouth, finding hard

Temperature, coughing,thirsty, dry mouth, finding hard breathing,back pain kidney area, urine very dark
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Been I'll for seven days, been unwell for seven days,not seen a doctor,swallowing fluids,moving is very painful, feel my kidneys are inflamed

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

It is sounding like inflammation of the kidneys or otherwise call otherwise called pyelonephritis.

If you have a temperature then you might need iv antibiotics and also a scan of the kidneys. Have you had your urine checked for any infection?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you Dr Ravikumarr, very helpful

welcome.  Hope you get better soon