Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My left eyelid is very swollen - I have been using a topical

My left eyelid is very swollen - I have been using a topical antibiotic and hot compresses and I can’t seem to calm it down. It is also very painful.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?
Customer: 3 days
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

We can't prescribe the drugs but we can suggest further. Can you please share the picture of your eye?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (QQV3VSG)

Please share the location so that I may try to assist you with the nearby urgent care. Thank you dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards