Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

SHOULD I NOT GIVEN HER A ESCITAL0PRAM 10 mg. AS SHE IS. VERY

Customer Question

SHOULD I NOT GIVEN HER A ESCITAL0PRAM 10 mg. AS SHE IS. VERY ILL. SHAKING
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    Theres not really any information here to answer your question well.   Can you give more?

At any rate, a 10 mg escitalopram is fairly benign and is not going to be harmful to anyone.  I would not worry.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.