How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zee J Your Own Question
Zee J
Zee J,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 232
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Zee J is online now

I lost my top dentures + my 2 bottom implants do not keep my

Customer Question

I lost my top dentures + my 2 bottom implants do not keep my full dentures in, now I am walking around with no teeth, where can I go to get sorted ?? Borg
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Zee J replied 11 days ago.

Hi there are you registered with some dentist here in UK?

Expert:  Zee J replied 11 days ago.

If not you need to get registered with dentist either NHS or privately. Privately is usually quick appointments but it will cost you.

Then the dentist would help you in sorting out your issues.