How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zee J Your Own Question
Zee J
Zee J,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 305
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Zee J is online now

I want urgently to met a doctor for who caughting, caughting

This answer was rated:

I want urgently to met a doctor for who caughting, caughting episode comes time to time and has been for a long period of time since last year
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, we tried different caughting med. For my child did not work. I think it can be a bacterial infections
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We need a deep diagosis as with caughting liquide Med. There is no change

Hi there kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age? Male or female?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Smoking and alcohol?

Zee J and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
A boy

Hi there I will be calling you in 10-15 minutes. Please stay with me

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't accept the offer

Ok no problem. We can talk here

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Talking here it is 5 pounds?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What do you suggest about the issue?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do my child need antibiotics?

Does he have any fever?

How old is he?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Same time
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
3 years and 9 months
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Time to time about fever

Any pain or discharge in the ears, any sore throat complaining?

I would suggest to take him to emergency as he needs a physical examination by shild specialist

They will also listen to his chest and if needed give you antiniotics

*examination by child specialist