Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

Nk I got some hair stuck on the back of my throat and I was

nk I got some hair stuck on the back of my throat and I was coughing and I don’t know if I’ve irritated it or something.I don’t have a fever and I don’t have a cold. My windpipe somewhat hurts a little bit if I cough.Is this covid? I don’t have any body pains or anything like that nor do I have head aches.
But I am slightly anxious and panicked by it.I have no problems breathing either. And it’s also 60 per cent better from this morning.This isn’t pneumonia is it doc?I’m 26. No medical history and taking no medications. I went to party Thursday and drank and smoked and also smoked yesterday but not today since the problem happened.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

When did this start?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
This morning when I woke up. I then went back to sleep and the problem resolved by about 50 per cent and since then another 20 per cent

Then no it doesn’t sound like COVID. If it persists tomorrow you could do a PCR to be sure, but as you have said, a hair irritated your throat

I wouldn’t worry

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m also vaccinated fully with the Pfizer vaccine. My windpipe kind of hurts a little when I exhale I wouldn’t say it’s my chest and it’s like a tickle type sensation, also doc this isn’t pneumonia?

Pneumonia is a chest infection which would make you feel feverish, unwell, cause a productive cough and likely shortness of breath. So I do not think this

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don’t have a cough no. I have a tickle in my throat which makes me want to cough but I can stop myself from doing so and no shortness of breath
Customer: replied 9 days ago.