Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I have some concerns and also have OCD so am driving myself

Hi there, I have some concerns and also have OCD so am driving myself a bit mad! Would there be someone I could talk to?
JA: What are all your symptoms? Have you talked to a doctor about OCD?
Customer: Yes, I have treatment for my OCD, I just know i have a tendency to overthink health concerns. I have a few bumps on my bikini line - I have had warts before so think it could be that, but I also feel like I have a mild UTI and so am worrying that it could be herpes which I've not had before
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about OCD?
Customer: Yes I have
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm not sure but I take Sertraline and atomoxitine if that is relevant!

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Please post a picture of that for me here

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did squeeze one far too hard so have broken the skin

That's not herpes or genital warts

Just folliculitis--inflammation around hair shafts and nothing worrisome

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Oh amazing, thank you so much! Is there a way in future I can tell the difference between warts and folliculitis?

Warts are brown with a knobby head

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay, thanks so much, my worries are at ease!!

You're welcome