Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi ...Dr Hayat here...Tell me the details
Has a doctor examined it?
How big is it ? Size
Your age and gender?
Is there any lump in the neck or the other arm pit or any of the breast?
Any fever ? Wt loss ? Cough ? Sputum?
Is there any change in the size of these 4,5 months ?
I would not worry about it to be honest..and just keep monitoring it..
Which side is it ?
Is it your ultrasound?
Did u have an ultrasound of your axilla?
Can you please get one done? Rather both sides...if it is of a significant size will see if need a fine needle aspiration cytology of it..or biopsy..That will clear any doubts
It might take a few months...Not sure if its because of the vaccine...You have both options here...Either go for the test as I said or keep monitoring it for another 1,2 months. If it doesn't reduce in size or increases again then get this needle test or biopsy done..
But better to have an ultra sound first
1. Get an ultra sound
2. Get an FNAC
Will take it from there
You need to get your breasts examined too at the breast clinic
Anything else you need to ask ?
That's a safe way forward keeping in view your anxiety.
U didn't tell me that earlier..
What did they say ?
I have left all the options with you..
U can wait..And keep assessing it..and investigate later
Or u can go through the more aggressive way and start with the investigations..
Best Wishes. I understand your anxiety. If you have any further queries or need to follow up, I'm available.
Best wishes...Hope it was helpful...