ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I keep getting waves of pain in my head and feeling sick, it

I keep getting waves of pain in my head and feeling sick, it comes and goes every hour or so and my ears feel blocked... its been happening for over a week and getting worse
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: It's every day the same with feeling sick
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don't think so

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Have you add any flu like symptoms? Is any discharge from the ears or any throat pain?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No I haven't has flu or a sore throat, no discharge from my ears. It's just this pain that comes and goes in waves and pressure on the front of my forehead and ears and the sick feeling

sounds like a migrane ?

what have you been taking.?. any temp or Rash?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Is it normal for it to come and go every hour? And to last a week? I did think the same but never felt this way before.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Temp is 37.6 no rash just been taking panadol. I'm on amlodipne for high blood pressure have been taking them for just over a month so not sure if I can take anything stronger with pain killers?

I would suggest that you visit hospital and have it checked as this is out of character. This is to ensure that nothing sinister is missed.

Also this has been lasting for more than a week and you need to be examined he examined face-to-face