Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I had a spell of dizziness this morning and would like to

hi I had a spell of dizziness this morning and would like to know how to treat or prevent it

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you feeling a spinning sensation while being dizzy or unsteady?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It’s not as bad as it was before but yeah just a little bit

But was it spinning or unsteadiness? Do you have ear ringing or decreased hearing or severe headache?

As per our conversation, please try the over-the-counter tablet Motilium and see if it helps. If it doesn't then go to the A & E. Dear, respected, and valued customers. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards