Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I’ve presented to out of hours gp on Saturday with a raised

I’ve presented to out of hours gp on Saturday with a raised left testicle and stomach pain which I’ve had for over a week, and also subsequently presented to a and e a year ago to be told it’s just revered pain from my stomach, however on Saturday Gp told me my eperdermis doesn’t feel right, and for some relief of testicle pain prescribed anti biotics and to see my go to organise scan sooner than later! I’ve contact go and they want to see me before organising scan but can’t get appointment for a weeks time even though I’ve had a go examination already! All my symptoms point at prostate and no one is listening to me
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Feeling nauseous for a while and as I said I presented with this a year ago in a and e thinking it was a torsion but got told it’s my stomach pain revered
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Urgent need to urinate when comes on, don’t feel like I can fully empty, delayed start also prematurely ejaculate and can’t keep an erection for very long other than waking up with one all the time

Thanks for using just answer

If you have a raised left testicle, then this needs to be scan urgently to make sure its not testicular torsion

You need to go back to A+E to have a scan done as a scan requested by your GP can take a few weeks

Or alternatively you pay the money to go for a private scan

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The Out of hours said it wasn’t a torsion as I would be in more pain and can pull the testicle away from body! When I do a sumo position my testicles drop into correct position

Either way you still need a scan

How were you hoping I can help?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If I go back to a and e they will just send me back to GP where I seem to be going round in circles

So how do you think I can help?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Supposed I’m after solice if waiting in pain for scan via gp or go to a and e again

Depends on if you think you can wait

A scan from GP can take 2 weeks or more

I'm not able to examine you to influence your decision making

If your GP has examined you and feels its not urgent, then you have to go by what your GP says