Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

I have problem with my period i have been drinking

I have problem with my period i have been drinking contracepsive tablets to dont stay pregnet and i stop them and now my period is not coming for 1.5 month i done 3 pregancy test all negative
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I got sometimes pain like period is coming but nothing happend they are not regular
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing more

Hi there kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age?

Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Smoking and alcohol?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
23
No medical history
No medicine using
No smoking or drinking

How your periods had been before taking the tablets? were they regular or always irregular?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Irregular
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
After tablets they start to come on time but now is not coming very long time
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Shoud i be worried?

It can take a while for your periods to come back after you stop taking the pill. Most women will have a period around 2 to 4 weeks after stopping the pill. It is also common for people to have late, irregular, or absent periods immediately after stopping hormonal birth control. It may take up to 3 months for a person's menstrual cycle and fertility to return to normal.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okey thanks

You are welcome. Best of luck