How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. P. Jyoti Your Own Question
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 15176
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. P. Jyoti is online now

My wisdom tooth has completely cracked and it’s causing me

This answer was rated:

My wisdom tooth has completely cracked and it’s causing me so much pain😥
JA: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?
Customer: Gum pain
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please hold on while I type out your answer. This can take a few minutes.

This is something for which you need immediate medical attention.

You should call 111 and ask for a dentist, the dentist can give you referral to a dental hospital or the ANE of the nearest hospital where a dentist would be available.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.
If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome.. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
best thing to do is contact dentist, because also one of my other tooth’s have previously had a filling and I was told if the filling comes out it’s a root canal but the filling hasn’t come out that tooth has just cracked more. So I now have two cracked teeth

Yes, you should consult a dentist urgently. This is not something that can be treated with medicines.

Dr. P. Jyoti and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you