Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

Just had a boxing session a lot of training i’m kind of new

hi just had a boxing session a lot of training i’m kind of new but noticed my eyes are like blood shot and red is this normal?
Hi , Dr Saleem here . Will be answering you shortly . It would be useful if you can send me a photo of your eyes
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i have attached a picture
I don’t think that’s anything to worry about . In fact I don’t see any redness in your eyes at all . If anything it could be from the strain your eyes take as you go through your boxing routine . In short , no concerns
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
maybe the sweat went into my eyes it was intense workout eyes just feel a bit siren
You may try over the counter available artificial tear eye drops for this . Should help with the soreness . You are right sometimes sweat can irritate your conjunctiva